Activities for Families with Infants and Toddlers
A new activity is posted each month!
Popsicle Stick Chick Magnet-April 2018
What you'll need:
- Seven popsicle sticks
- Yellow Paint
- Yellow construction paper
- Orange construction paper
- Yellow feathers
- Two googly eyes
- Magnetic strip
How to make your popsicle stick chick craft:
Cut two simple feet from the orange paper and glue behind the bottom of the craft.
- Glue seven popsicle sticks together side by side.
- Paint the top side of the sticks yellow.
- Glue a small piece of magnetic strip and the two hands behind the popsicle sticks as shown.
- Glue a few feathers on each side above the magnet.
- From the orange paper, cut out a triangle nose and glue onto front of the sticks as shown. Glue two google eyes above the nose.