Activities for Families with Infants and Toddlers
A new activity is posted each month!
January 2019 - Snowman Craft
What you'll need
- White paint
- Blue construction paper
- Template of hat and scarf
- Scrapbook paper
- Orange, black and blue markers
- Three small buttons
How to make your footprint snowman craft
- Paint child's foot white and stamp onto blue construction paper.
- Using template, trace scarf and hat onto scrapbook paper and cut out.
- Glue hat and scarf onto dry footprint as shown.
- Glue three buttons underneath scarf.
- Draw face under the hat.