Activities for Families with Infants and Toddlers
A new activity is posted each month!
PICNIC CLIPS CRAFT - JUNE 2018
What you'll need:
- 8 clothespins
- 8 smooth, flat rocks
- various colors of acrylic craft paint
- glue (either hot glue or tacky glue)
How to make your glow lantern craft:
Your Summer Picnic Clips are now complete. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy your worry-free picnic!
- With the acrylic paint and paintbrushes, paint flowers, bugs, trees, or any other design on your rocks. Allow the rocks to dry completely. (see photos)
- If desired, use the acrylic paint to paint the clothespins. Allow the paint to dry. (see photos)
- Once the rocks and clothespins are completely dry, glue the rock to the end of the clothespin that opens up. Allow glue to dry completely for 24 hours before using. (see photos)